November 17, 2009

Why do they go?

Being a school teacher in a private middle school this is very important to me.
My middle school experience was filled with ups and downs just like any middle school student. However, I had a very supportive family who loved at all times. Even if I didn't feel like they were. My Dad was the most influential person in my life when it came to making decisions that effected my eternity with Jesus Christ.
I would like to post more but I need to get to work.

in reference to: http://www.creationinstruction.org/newsletter.php?nl=0 (view on Google Sidewiki)

2 comments:

Linda said...

What, you mean you still have a blog that is active? Yea!

Yes, your dad is a very special person, and he was more concerned about your spiritual life than any other thing. That goes for your brother and sister too!

Tesa said...

This article was a good read. Made me think about/start praying about practical ways that we can train our children in a way that makes their walk with the Lord personal. May the Holy Spriit open our eyes to that! What a great privilege He has given us to raise these children for HIM!