August 11, 2005

Back in the USA

Well i am back in the US and it seems like nothing has changed here. Except my outlook on life. I had Bible study with some men from my Church this morning and I told them about some of my experiences in Brazil. I told them how they lived in such poverty. However, one of the men there that has been to Russia on many occasions and he told me that they are not in poverty in their culture because there are people that are living in worse conditions than they.
What is the person like that is living in the worst conditions in the world living in? ONE THAT IS WITHOUT CHRIST.
We could live in the most fabulous house on our block but if we do not realize that we are going to spend an eternity without Christ or our loved ones none of our stuff matters.
Romans 3:23 For ALL have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.
Romans 6:23 The WAGES of sin is death but the GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 5:8 but God demonstrated His love towards us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.
Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved though not of yourselves it is a gift of God, NOT of Works lest any man should boast.

Don't say that i didn't tell you because God will hold both of us accountable.

No comments: